Our cookies do not store personal information like Your name, address or payment details. You can, at any point, disable cookies for this website by changing Your browser settings. Please note that many of Our site’s functions might not work properly should You disable cookies.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are used for a number of reasons on the website which include but are not limited to:
- efficiently allow users to re-log in to their accounts;
- enable users to customise their log-in preferences;
- allow Us to monitor and collect transactional information with regards to transactions conducted on the website;
- prevent fraud and fraudulent transactions and safeguard the privacy of Our customers and website users;
It is Our intention to utilise cookies in the best way possible to ensure the functionality of Our website as well as improve and enhance the end user’s experience on Our website.
We classify Cookies in the following manner:
1. Essential Cookies: These are strictly necessary to ensure that the Site functions in Your everyday use of it or for Us to provide You with the service(s) You expect from Us. Cookies used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication will also be considered as essential cookies. We do not require Your consent to use such essential cookies but You may still block or delete them.
2. Non-Essential Cookies : These are not required for the essential functioning of the Site, although they may greatly enhance Your experience of using Our Site. For example, non-essential cookies may be used for the following reasons:
Should the user wish to delete cookies already stored on his device or stop the cookies which keep track of browsing patterns on the website, the user may delete the existing cookies and/or modify the browser’s privacy settings which will differ according to the browser being used. Please note that many of Our website’s functions might not work properly should You disable cookies.